A spoken word artist in London, Wendy also has an performing background, has taught poetry performance skills and reviewed for Disability Arts Online.
She is a regular performer at Survivors (A-Z of Razz is a tribute to lauded MC). Wendy has had some poetry published in magazines and anthologies.
- ISBN 9780993229350
- Copyright Wendy Young (Standard Copyright Licence)
- Edition FIRST
- Publisher William Cornelius Harris publishing
- Published 12 November 2015
- Language English
- Pages 32
- Binding Perfect-bound Paperback
- Interior Ink Black & white
- Weight 0.1 kg
- Dimensions (centimetres) 14.81 wide x 20.98 tall