Terms of Service
End User License Agreement
The following Terms of Service grants you access to the Physical Chemistry 8/e eBook and Explorations in Physical Chemistry 2/e website including all content and documentation (“Licenced eBook”), if any, delivered with it that are attached to or accompanied by this End User Licence Agreement. The purchase of an William Cornelius Harris Publishing (“W. C. H. Publishing”) eBook is a licence, not a sale of the Licenced eBook or its content. You are granted personal, noncommercial use according to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. By accessing the Licenced eBook, you do not become the owner of the Licenced eBook. You do have the right to use it in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement.
Your use of the Licenced eBook indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The License and Conditions
William Cornelius Harris Publishing grants you a personal non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access the Licenced eBook. You may reproduce and store portions of the Licenced eBook content for your personal use, and noncommercial use. Full-scale reproduction of book contents is expressly prohibited.
You may not use the Licenced eBook on more than one computer system concurrently, make or distribute unauthorized copies of the Licenced eBook, create by decompilation or otherwise the source code of the Licenced eBook, or use, copy, modify, or transfer the Licenced eBook, in whole or in part, except as expressly permitted by this Agreement. If you transfer possession of the Licenced eBook to a third party, the license is automatically terminated. Such termination will be in addition to any civil or other remedies available to William Cornelius Harris Publishing .
The License Term
This length of use for the William Cornelius Harris Publishing eBook will be for a term of 3 years from the date of purchase of your eBook for the Licenced eBook. Upon expiration of this term, you agree to immediately cease your use of the Licenced eBook and will have no further rights under your registered use.
William Cornelius Harris Publishing may, at its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to the Licenced eBook for cause, including, without limitation, your breach of this Agreement, including for a violation of these terms and conditions. Upon such termination you shall immediately cease using the Licenced eBook and will have no further rights under your registered use.
- You are granted the right to access all content of the Licenced eBook, for the term described above . You may also print pages of the eBook for your personal use and reference in connection with your course using the print function included in the program functionality. You may create and save bookmarks, highlights and notes as provided by the functionality of the program.
- You agree to protect the Licenced eBook from unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution. You further agree not to translate, decompile, or disassemble the Licenced eBook.
- You will notify William Cornelius Harris Publishing of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your activation code including unauthorized use or theft of your log in or registration information.
- William Cornelius Harris Publishing reserves the right to modify, add or remove content, features and functionality of the Licenced eBook at the publisher’s sole discretion.
- Access to the service may be interrupted due to routine site maintenance or by actions beyond the control of such a William Cornelius Harris Publishings acts of God and equipment failure.
- You acknowledge that the use of the Licenced eBook is for your personal use only. Multi-use configurations or network distribution of the Licenced eBook is expressly prohibited.
The entire contents of the Licenced eBook and other material available through your registration are protected by copyright, unless otherwise indicated. Full-scale copying of Licenced eBook contents is expressly prohibited. You may not remove, delete, transmit or create derivative works from any of the Licenced eBook content. No part of any chapter of any book may be transmitted in any form by any means or reproduced for any other purpose, without the prior written permission from William Cornelius Harris Publishing except as permitted under relevant fair dealing provisions. Any other use violates this Agreement and is strictly prohibited.
All interfaces, look and feel, navigation schemes, designs and program features and functional of the Licensed eBook are the property of William Cornelius Harris Publishing and may not be copied or reproduced or used in derivative works.
THE LICENCED eBOOK IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING WIHTOUT LIMITATIONS ACCURACY, OMISSIONS, COMPLETENESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHER INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE LICENCED eBOOK. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE USE OF THIS SERVICE IS ENTIRLY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
This Agreement is governed by English law. You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
We use just in time delivery services,which is a Japanese production methods we do not store books we order your book when you place an order. We hope to delivery your book within ten working days, over sea books may take longer. We do keep some books in stock for exhibitions these books are posted out with Second class post, may take up to 5 working days before delivery. Order over ten copies please be patient, we hope to delivery within ten working days. Shipping times are estimates and not guarantees. They may be affected by factors over which South London Books has no control over
Print on Demand Books
Please notify us within 30 days of purchase through our Contact Page. South London Books accepts no responsibility for the quality of the content (including misspelled words, grammatical errors, etc.), formatting, design or overall appearance and will not provide refunds for those reasons.
Downloads are not returnable or refundable and cannot be exchanged after purchase. If you need assistance with a purchase or download, please contact us